Esther Benyeogo is a well-known Nigerian gospel singer. Esther Benyeogo won Season 3 of The Voice of Nigeria and Season 7 of God’s Children Great Talent. She was born on September 15, 1997, in Delta State, Nigeria, in Ika North Local Government Area.
Esther Benyeogo was reared in Delta State’s Ika North Local Government Area by her parents Stella and her late father. She began singing when she was 13 years old.
Esther Benyeogo is her parents’ sixth child, and she studied English and Literature at the University of Benin in Edo state.
Furthermore, her upbringing was straightforward, as if she understood her gift would pave the path for her.
Thus, the 23-year-old lady rose to fame at the age of 19 after winning the God’s Children Great Talent (GCGT) competition, which was worth N250,000,000.
The GCGT is the world’s largest gospel talent show, allowing children aged 5 to 20 to express themselves.
According to Vanguard, she beat off nine other contestants to win the grand finale of the talent event, which was held on June 24th at the Eko Conventional Hotel.
Furthermore, it was the sixth edition at the time. She then went on to win The Voice Nigeria in 2021. The Voice Nigeria is a talent competition in which contestants perform their favorite songs.
View this post on Instagram
In addition, she is presently in the last six and a finalist for the show.
2. She is the sixth and last kid.
3. She is a native of Delta State’s Ika North Local Government Area.
4. Her late father was a physician, and her mother is a retired school administrator.
5. Esther found her singing talent at the age of 13 after being pushed by her elder siblings, who are also singers.
CHEE – Mu Na Chi Mu So – New Music
She holds a degree in English and Literature from the University of Benin.
7. Esther is no stranger to singing contests. In 2012, she finished first runner-up in the Teens Church of Christ Embassy’s Next Big Teen talent competition.
8. On June 21, 2017, she won GOD’s Children’s Great Talent (GCGT) Season 7 at the age of 19, taking home a 250 million Naira management contract, 10 million Naira in cash, and a brand new Kia Rio.
9. In 2018, she appeared in TY Bello’s spontaneous worship series ‘We Worship You.’
Esther Benyeogo is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, and recording artist who was born on September 15, 1997. She is the Season 3 winner of The Voice Nigeria and the Season 7 winner of God’s Children Great Talent (GCGT), defeating out nine other contestants to earn a N250 million management agreement, N10 million cash, and a brand new automobile.