40 Powerful Prayers Points For Breaking Limitations – Extend the area of thy tent, and let them spread the curtains of thy dwellings: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; 3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left, and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles and inhabit the desolate cities.
Limitations and barriers are powerful demonic forces that prevent men from progressing in life, from accomplishing great things, and from performing at their best in career, academics, finances, ministry, calling, and so on.
These forces can sometimes be active in a man’s life as a result of ancient covenants, oaths, exchanges, and other spiritual dealings made between the forefathers and ancient altars, which are detrimental to the progress, wealth, and longevity of the next generation Exodus 34:7.
To overcome these forces of limitation, a believer must first recognize and acknowledge that he or she is dealing with the spirit of limitation. The believer must then pray fervently these 40 prayer points to break limitations.
It is also critical that a believer try as much as possible to separate himself or herself from any character trait or habit that links him or her to the ancestors, such as anger, arrogance, fearfulness, carelessness, reckless spending, drunkenness, adultery, theft, and so on (Galatians 5:19-21).
Because these character traits and lifestyles are not found in Christ, when a Christian exhibits them, he or she allows the devil easy access into his or her life, and the devil then causes a limitation through these “weaknesses.”
So, as we pray these 40 prayer points for breaking limitations today, we will also be praying about overcoming negative character traits and lifestyles that our forefathers instilled in us.
40 Powerful Prayers Points For Breaking Limitations :
1. Daddy I thank you for making today the day of my deliverance from the evil powers of limitation.
2. Lord, I thank you for the victory that you have already given me because your word says, “He who sets free is free indeed.”
3. The father I thank you for your thoughts for me, for they are good and not evil, for they will bring me freedom and great joy.
4. Thank you, Lord Jesus, that it is not your will or plan for my life to be hampered by demonic forces and their evil weapons.
5. Thank you, Father, for your great grace in my life and for the miracle of coming across this article, in Jesus’ name.
6. In Jesus’ name, I pray that your presence will abide with me today and grant me victory over all my adversaries.
7. Lord, I pray that your power pervade every nook and cranny of this environment where I am praying, so that the powers of darkness are unable to counter my prayers in Jesus’ name.
8. Lord, I immerse myself in the blood of Jesus Christ, and I immerse this environment in the blood of Jesus, and I decree that my prayers will not be hindered, but will reach God in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
9. In Jesus’ name, I decree that every weapon the enemy may try to use against my prayers be shattered right now.
10. In Jesus’ name, I command every weapon of darkness assigned against my freedom to be scattered by fire.
11. I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that I am free from all evil barriers.
12. I decree that no evil that the devil and his minions have planned against my will for my life shall see the light of day, in Jesus’ name.
13. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I command every instrument of limitation that the enemy has placed around me to catch fire.
14. Every limitation that my parents faced, I refuse to face in Jesus’ mighty name.
15. In Jesus’ name, I command everything that is impeding my destiny to move out of my way.
16. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I command every altar of darkness where my matter has been reported to catch fire.
17. In Jesus’ name, I break every curse of limitation placed on me and my siblings by our forefathers.
18. In Jesus’ name, I command every demon of limitation to depart from my life and destiny.
19. I command you to catch fire in Jesus’ name, every author of the curse of limitation in my finances.
20. I command your powers to fail now by fire, in Jesus’ name, for everything that is pulling me back to my former position in destiny.
21. Oh Lord, please help me get rid of every evil character trait I inherited from my ancestors that has made me vulnerable to attack, in Jesus’ name.
22. Father, please deliver me from every bad habit that has robbed me of my liberty in Christ, in Jesus’ name.
23. In Jesus’ name, please restore to me all that these characteristics have taken away from me.
24. Let the wicked’s thoughts toward me be consumed by fire from now on, in Jesus’ name.
25. In Jesus’ name, I regain my liberty in Christ.
26. In Jesus’ name, I withdraw from any ungodly association that may encourage these evil traits in my life.
27. I completely disconnect from the old root and connect to the root of Jesse in Jesus’ name.
28. I refuse to follow in the footsteps of my forefathers; instead, I follow in the footsteps of Christ, my Lord, in Jesus’ name.
29. I reject all shame and disappointment that come with these evil traits; they will no longer exist in my life, in Jesus’ name.
30. In Jesus’ name, I receive grace to completely resemble Christ in everything I do this season.
31. I refuse to think like my forefathers, and I separate myself from their ungodly beliefs, customs, and traditions in Jesus’ name.
32. In Jesus’ name, I tow the path of life in Christ Jesus and declare that I am free from all forms of limitation.
33. In Jesus’ mighty name, whatever my fathers struggled to achieve, I will accomplish with ease.
34. In Jesus’ name, I go to whatever territory my forefathers were unable to enter due to the curse of limitation.
35. In Jesus’ mighty name, I walk away from every demonic territory that is working against my freedom.
36. In Jesus’ name, I move forward in life and destiny, refusing to remain stagnant.
37. My time will no longer be wasted on things that are not profitable, and I will enter my season of greater glory in Jesus’ name.
38. In Jesus’ name, I enter my time of global recognition, and I will be widely known for fulfilling destiny.
39. I will no longer stand still; I receive grace to accelerate by fire in Jesus’ precious name.
40. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayers and answering them.