30 Miracle Prayer Points To Find True Love – Love is patient and gentle. It is neither envious, boastful, or self-assured. It does not disrespect others, is not self-centered, is not easily irritated, and maintains no record of wrongs. Love does not take pleasure in wickedness, but rejoices in the truth. It always guards, always believes, always hopes, and always perseveres.
Have you been on the lookout for true love? Have you been dumped multiple times by individuals you care about? Here are 30 miraculous prayers to help you discover true love.
Love, like valuable stones, is extremely rare. With the world’s economies becoming more difficult by the day, many individuals have given up on serving or pleasing others, let alone loving. Without a doubt, we live in a time when 7 women seek the hands of a man in marriage (Isaiah 4:1), owing to the high degree of immorality and despondency across the world.
Several men and women have became deceivers, liars, and extortionists, making it harder to find love (2 Timothy 3:1).
However, scripture teaches us that with God, anything is possible, and just as God told Elijah that there are 7000 more people who have not bent their heads to Baal (1Kings 19), there are many more men and women who still love and fear God and have not succumbed to the demands of the world.
These are folks who have fixed their hearts on God (Psalm 91) and are determined to accomplish His will, therefore if you are looking for sincere love, this is a terrific place to be.
As a result, in these 30 miracle prayers for finding true love, you will ask God to bring you into touch with these people and to give you guidance on how to win the heart of the one God has chosen for you.
May the Lord guide your steps to the location of your real love as you pray these 30 miracle prayers to find genuine love (Psalm 37:23), and may you be joyful throughout your days in Jesus’ tremendous name.
30 Miracle Prayer Points To Find True Love :
1. Oh Lord, I thank you for your everlasting blessings on my life and home; blessed be your holy name.
2. Father, I bless your name because your ideas for me are wonderful and lovely; all glory is yours, Lord.
3. Oh Lord, I bless you because you are magnificent and highly to be praised in my life and in the lives of my family; be glorified, oh Lord.
4. Father, I bless you because you have prepared a throne for me to sit on as the queen, and I thank you for the king you have prepared for me; all glory be to you in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, I bless you for all of my opponents’ ridicule will come to nothing, and all of my tears will convert to tears of pleasure; all honor will be given to you alone.
6. Father, I thank you because you have chosen a man or woman after your heart for me, and I look forward to seeing him or her soon in the great name of Jesus Christ.
7. Lord, I thank you for your obvious kindness in my life, for all the virtues you have bestowed upon me, and all praise to your Holy name Lord.
8. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, Father, I thank you for the wonderful gift you have given me to be patient, compassionate, and kind. Please help me never to lose these qualities.
9. Help me, Lord, to continue in your service so that when the one you have allocated for my life comes, he or she may meet me performing your business in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
10. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I reject every spirit of loneliness and inactivity, and while I wait for genuine love, I will be active in my Father’s kingdom and renowned as one who adds value to lives.
11. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I will not fall into satanic traps as I wait for real love.
12. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, as I patiently await real love, I will neither work in wrong, nor will I be a victim of other people’s error.
13. In Jesus’ name, I will live a meaningful life that will bring tremendous delight to the Father.
14. I refuse to waste my life being idle, indecisive, and foolish; instead, I will accomplish what pleases God in Jesus’ name.
15. Find me, my genuine love, wherever you are, in the great name of Jesus Christ.
16. I refuse to continually entering and exiting relationships; instead, in Jesus’ name, I will find and marry the right person.
17. I will not be disappointed; in this season, I will be entirely settled in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ.
18. Every spirit of rage, bitterness, and frustration that is making me feel bad about myself, I cast out by fire in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
19. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I pronounce that my part is with the great and mighty, and I will not settle for less.
20. I am going out of every attitude that has tied me for years; culture will not have the ultimate say in my life; I declare that Christ has the final say in my life.
21. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I am completely delivered from any curses and bad announcements made against my life by wicked persons.
22. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I pronounce that I am free from ancestral curses and bad covenants.
23. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I will never longer grieve because my life will no longer follow in the footsteps of my forefathers.
24. Every bad law at work in my life has been destroyed by the power of Jesus Christ.
25. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand your wicked thoughts to kill you immediately, every evil personality who has vowed that I will not be happy in life.
26. Whoever has planned to deprive me of the opportunity to meet my real love, I command you to perish by fire in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
27. I will never longer fall victim to liars, deceivers, and ungodly people; instead, my life will bring God honor in Jesus’ powerful name.
28. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, my life will never longer be used as a testing ground for bad individuals.
29. In Jesus’ great name, I command all wicked personas assigned to me by evil altars to be consumed by fire.
30. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing my prayers and answering them.