30 Daily Prayer Points For Pastor’s Wife – Are you a pastor’s wife who is tired of being a virtuous lady to your husband, nurturing your children, and interceding for church members?
Do not despair; instead, recite these 30 strong prayers for the pastor’s wife, and your strength will be refreshed (Isaiah 40:31), in Jesus’ name.
Being a pastor’s wife is a demanding job; there are several jobs to complete each day, family to care for, programs to plan, younger ladies to discipline (Titus 2:4), and so much more.
Despite the heavy tasks that come with being a pastor’s wife, the devil never stops causing issues in the church and in the pastor’s immediate family, which is why these 30 prayers for the pastor’s wife must be prayed with zeal.
The bible teaches us that the devil is our adversary who does not sleep, but goes up and down seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8), and guess what, the devil understands well that when a man of God has problems in his home, it may be difficult to focus on the word of God and the church, which is why he frequently makes the pastor’s home his primary target.
As a pastor’s wife, the importance of prayer cannot be overstated. In these 30 pastor’s wife prayers, you will be asking God to refresh your strength, give you knowledge, assist you to be more spiritually aware, and give you the grace to be an overcomer in all areas.
30 Daily Prayer Points For Pastor’s Wife :
1. Lord, I thank you for your peace and love over my family; all glory is yours.
2. Daddy I appreciate you for this enormous duty that you have entrusted to me, and I thank you for the grace to carry it out.
3. Lord, I thank you for my husband, for you have given him all he needs to carry out your advice; all praise to you in Jesus’ name.
four. father Blessed be your Lord, I thank you for keeping me all these years despite the machinations of the adversary.
5. Jesus, Lord I thank you because you have promised that those who rely on you would be renewed in strength; please renew my strength in this season, in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, I plead for your kindness in all ways; I have erred and come short of your glory; please, in Jesus’ name, cleanse my mistakes.
7. Lord, please cleanse me of all pride, arrogance, selfishness, and bitterness, and enable me to labor in love every day of my life, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, please pour forth your grace on me today to continue to be a moral woman in Jesus’ name.
9. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I beseech you to strengthen me against all attacks throughout this season.
10. Father, please give me the grace to be spiritually smart and sensitive so that I will know what to do in every situation, in Jesus’ name.
11. Lord, please grant me favor in the eyes of everyone with whom I come into touch, so that no one will criticize my activities in Jesus’ name.
12. Lord, please keep me safe from the scourge of the tongue, and keep me safe from the thoughts of the wicked, in Jesus’ name.
13. I immerse my family and the church in Jesus’ blood, and no ill shall befall any of us in Jesus’ name.
14. In Jesus’ name, I receive tremendous grace to be a virtuous woman in all that I do, and I receive grace to bring out the best in my husband and children.
15. Father, whatsoever is not found in you, may it not be found in you now and forever, in Jesus’ name.
16. Lord, please enable me to constantly be humble and to accept corrections so that I might progress in all areas, in Jesus’ name.
17. Lord, grant me good health and a clear mind so that I will not serve you in disease and infirmity, in Jesus’ name.
18. Father, in Jesus’ name, let every wicked idea of any foreign lady preparing misery or death of any sort against me be destroyed.
19. No one shall take my place in my husband’s heart or in the lives of my children, and I will be present on the day of my children’s celebration, in Jesus name.
20. In Jesus’ name, I receive grace to be prudent in dealing with my body, grace to regard my health in all my interactions.
21. Lord, please supply all of my needs and enable me not to lack in Jesus’ name.
22. Father, please make every longing of my heart in this season a reality as soon as possible in Jesus’ name.
23. Lord, please assist me to raise godly children who will bring honor to your name all their lives, in Jesus’ great name.
24. Lord, grant me the grace to be sensitive enough to reject all types of gossip, backbiting, and small talk that may scatter the church in Jesus’ name.
25. In Jesus’ name, Father, assist me to please you in all that I do.
26. Teach me, Lord, to completely balance my work, ministry, and family; in Jesus’ name, let no area be lacking.
27. In Jesus’ name, Father, please help me to be the best wife I can be to my husband, to teach me to be submissive and supportive of all his tasks.
28. In Jesus’ name, I receive grace to be prosperous but humble, smart yet compassionate, prayerful yet sensitive to others.
29. Lord, I pray that you refresh my strength everyday, that I never give up studying your Word to get to know you better, and that I communicate with you via prayer, so that I may live to fulfill your plan for my life, in Jesus’ name.
30. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing my prayers and answering them.