40 Amazing Prayer Points For Marriage Proposal – We’re looking at prayer points for marriage proposals today. Marriage is an institution designed by God for His offspring in order for them to enjoy companionship while also increasing and multiplying on the face of the planet.
When God created heaven and earth, He fashioned them male and female, and the Bible promises that none would want their partner. When He saw that Adam was alone, He made a woman from Adam’s ribs and brought her to him. This is the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh, Adam declared. He was overjoyed since he now had company. When a young person of marriageable age finds the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh in the person of his or her future husband, it is always a matter of inestimable delight.
When they have love and affection for each other, it’s always intoxicating even if they aren’t intoxicated on wine since the Bible says that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and also receives favor from the Lord. So they realize that they have not only discovered a valuable treasure, but they have also received and will continue to receive tremendous favor from God.
Proposing to a prospective spouse requires a lot of bravery and a strong choice. It indicates you’ve determined she’s the one for you and that no one else can be like her or take her place. It implies you’ve accessed her and determined she’s worthy of being the wife of your dreams, the mother of your children, your soulmate, helpmate, the love of your life, and the one with whom you’ll spend the rest of your life. It is an excellent decision. However, most of the time, we choose individuals we wish to marry based on our own and worldly ideals, and we inevitably fail. We forget that there is a God who took Adam’s rib and transformed him into a helpmate. We forget that He also took our ribs and created a helpmate for us. God is the only person who knows the bone of our bone and the flesh of our flesh since He took it to make her.
According to the Bible, we should submit our plans to the Lord in order for them to be established. Before making that marriage proposal, we must commit it to God and receive confirmation from Him that we are doing the right thing and that the person we are proposing to is our God-ordained spouse. This will assist us in making the best decision. We should also ask God to reveal any underlying issues that may lead the marriage to fail or fracture in the future, so that they can be addressed before the engagement and marriage.
We may then continue to propose marriage to her once this is completed and replies have been provided. It is also crucial to ask God to perfect all you will do and say on the day of your proposal. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you on that day, and ask Him to show you everything, including the place, the appropriate words to use, and how and when to say them. And He will lead you to a successful marriage proposal.
Why not entrust every detail of your proposal to God and watch Him perform the miracle? He is the God who brings people together in marriage, and He knows what is best for you and will provide it. The prayer points listed below can help you properly prepare for your marriage and believe as you apply them in faith. Everything about your marriage proposal and the marriage itself will be perfected by God. Amen.
40 Amazing Prayer Points For Marriage Proposal :
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the gift of life and for preserving me in all aspects of my existence.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your protection over my life and for keeping me safe from the gaze of malicious marauders.
3. Father, in Jesus’ name, wash and purify me from every sin that stands in the way of the life and glory you have planned for me.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the institution of marriage and the privileges that go with it.
5. Father, I thank you for the grace and wisdom that allowed me to find the love of my life, whom you ordained for me; may your name be honored, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, in the name of Jesus, grant me the assistance of the Holy Spirit when I propose to my spouse.
7. Father, by your might, remove any doubt in my partner’s mind about me and our marriage, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, in the name of Jesus, eliminate every misperception and error of judgment in my partner’s mind regarding us and our marriage.
9. Father, convert my partner’s heart towards me for good, so that when I propose to her, she will respond positively, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, engrave my words on the heart of my companion and grant me a favorable response in Jesus’ name.
11. In the name of Jesus, Father, I come against every devil’s deception that would prevent this marriage proposal from taking place.
12. Father, in the name of Jesus, destroy every agent of the devil seeking to undermine this relationship and the marriage proposal.
13. In the name of Jesus, I exercise my spiritual dominance over every agent of the devil, and I pronounce and announce that this marriage proposal and marriage shall take place.
14. Father, in the name of Jesus, throw every force that inhibits marriage at the time of proposal into the lake of fire.
15. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and disperse every wicked hand seeking to destroy this union and the plan.
16. Father, in the name of Jesus, silence every wicked word that is corrupting my partner’s mind against me.
17. Father, shine the light of your countenance upon me, so that as I propose to my spouse, the heavens will favor us, in Jesus’ name.
18. Dear Father, In the name of Jesus, may your wisdom rule over all I say or do at the point of proposal.
19. In the name of Jesus, Father, scatter every wicked gang gathered against my marriage proposal and the marriage itself.
20. Father, may this marriage proposal be successful to the honor of your holy name, in Jesus’ name.
21. Father, grant me the correct words to say to my future companion, and let every word I say catch my partner’s heart, in Jesus’ name.
22. Father, season my words and lips with grace so that I know what to say at the moment of proposal, and let no empty phrase leave my tongue, in Jesus’ name.
23. Father, by your grace, make every circumstance favorable to me when I make my proposal to my fiancée, in Jesus’ name.
Father, 24. In the name of Jesus, when I make my proposal to my future partner, make her heart willing to accept my offer.
25. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Spirit uncover all types of deception in my spouse’s life prior to my proposal.
26. In the name of Jesus, Father, when I make my proposal to my future companion, make all environmental elements and the place work in my favor.
27. In the name of Jesus, I pray that you assist me to be on time and at the point of proposal, and that you direct me to make my proposal at the perfect time and moment.
28. Father, you know everything, even man’s thoughts. In the name of Jesus, I request that you improve my plan for proposing to my future husband.
29. Father, I do not want to make mistakes in life or in my marriage, so please teach me what to do and how to go about it in the name of Jesus.
30. In the name of Jesus, Father, grant me the enabling grace to make the correct choice and to avoid making mistakes in life and marriage.
31. Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit, let me discover anything concealed in the life of my prospective bride before I make my proposal, in Jesus’ name.
32. Father, in the name of Jesus, I beg that every plan and action I take toward my marriage proposal be successful.
33. In the name of Jesus, Father, cancel any distractions that may emerge before or after our marriage proposal.
34. Father, in the name of Jesus, grant me the grace to love my husband now and even after my proposal.
35. Father, by the blood of Jesus, dispel every evil plot against the success of this marriage proposal between myself and my future husband, in Jesus’ name.
36. Father, by your grace, may all of my marriage proposal arrangements succeed and go as planned, in Jesus’ name.
37. In the name of Jesus, Father, give me the confidence to make my vow/proposal to my future companion.
38. In the name of Jesus, Father, please resolve any personal issues that I and my future husband are having before I propose.
39. Father, in the name of Jesus, make your grace plentiful for me as I make my proposal to my future husband.
40. In the name of Jesus, Father, help me to remedy any errors that may arise before my marriage proposal.