40 Authority Prayer Points Against The Devil – Knowing the Devil’s personality and mission is one of the best ways to win him over. The Devil is an angel who, in his pride, rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven with other “fallen” angels before the creation of mankind. The key Scripture passages that support this understanding are Ezekiel 28:14-18 and Isaiah 14:12-17. As a result, the first thing to understand is that the Devil came before man to the earth, so we can refer to him as the Landlord ruler of the earth.
Another sobering fact is that his primary goal is to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10) us by using pain and pleasure to make us blind, stupid, and miserable for all time. The Bible refers to him as “the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world, the accuser of the brethren” (Revelation 12:9-10), “the ruler of this world” (John 12:31), and “the god of this age” (Revelation 12:32). (2 Corinthians 4:4).
He is our “adversary, prowling around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8). Despite this, the entire world willingly “follows the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience” in the most heinous and unwitting bondage (Ephesians 2:2).
However, knowing the Devil’s personality is not as important as knowing what God says about him and how he can be defeated.
40 Authority Prayer Points Against The Devil :
1. I immerse myself and everything around me in the Blood of Jesus.
2. In the name of Jesus, the Lord’s fire fills my mouth and causes my prayers to devour the enemy like chaff.
3. In Jesus’ name, let the power of God paralyze every weapon used by Satan against me.
4. Anointing to pray and defeat the Devil comes upon me right now in Jesus’ name.
5. In the powerful name of Jesus, Father Lord, let your light reveal every work of darkness in my life.
6. In the name of Jesus, I reclaim every aspect of my life that the Devil has taken over.
7. In the name of Jesus, I compel Satan’s evil scheme against me to be turned around.
8. When the Devil, the ruler of the earth, hears the Lord’s statement, he says, “From now on, I will reign over you in the name of Jesus.”
9. In the name of Jesus, I reclaim whatever the adversary has taken from me.
10. All the days of my life, the Spirit of the Living God overshadows my life and causes me to outsmart the Devil in all his plans.
11. In the name of Jesus, I halt all operations of Satan and his agents in my life.
12. Satan hears the Lord’s command, “Enough!” Stop and leave my life in the name of Jesus.
13. In the name of Jesus, I demand whatever virtue that has died in me as a result of the Devil’s efforts to resurrect.
14. In the name of Jesus, O heavens and earth, refuse to collaborate with the Devil against me and everything that concerns me.
15. In Jesus’ name, I order that every plot of the Devil to take my virtue and honor fail.
16. I command the Devil’s time bomb against my life to detonate in the name of Jesus.
17. In the name of Jesus, let every web of deception woven by Satan against my life catch fire.
18. Error spirits and errors from the abyss of hell, be burned by fire in Jesus’ name.
19. You are a liar, powers appointed to arrest my spiritual life, perish in the name of Jesus.
20. In the name of Jesus, I deliberately or unconsciously break every wicked pact made with the Devil.
21. In the name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus destroys every claim of the Devil in my ancestry.
22. In the name of Jesus, grant me the ability to oppose the Devil and drive him away.
23. Remove the Devil’s blindness from my life by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
24. In the name of Jesus, let the devil’s web against my life and destiny catch fire.
25. In the name of Jesus, I claim control over the devil’s plots and trickery against my life.
26. O Lord, my Father, in the name of Jesus, reveal every transaction, program, and verdict of the devil over my life by your unfailing kindness.
27. Every sickness and disease brought on by the devil in my life and family is eliminated by the power of Jesus’ name.
28. In the name of Jesus, Father, build a fire hedge around me to protect me from the devil’s attacks.
29. In the name of Jesus, I cancel every goal of the devil to steal in my life.
30. In the name of Jesus, I order the devil’s every plot to end my life prematurely and to fail miserably.
31. Blood of Jesus, stop the devil’s plans to harm my life and glory in Jesus’ name.
32. In the name of Jesus, every veil that is covering my eyes and preventing me from seeing what the adversary has plotted against me catches fire.
33. In the name of Jesus, undo all wicked actions in my life, O Lord who can do all things.
34. In the name of Jesus, I command that every completed scheme of the devil over my life and home be destroyed by fire.
35. The devil’s yoke over my life, be broken by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
36. In the name of Jesus, I order that every mountain of impossible set by the devil in my life be overcome by the might of God.
37. Let the devil’s alarm alerting my foes to my breakthrough be shattered to pieces in the name of Jesus.
38. According to God’s word, I triumph over the devil by the blood of Jesus and my testimony in Jesus’ name.
39. In the name of Jesus, I seal all my prayer points with the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Spirit.
40. Thank you, Abba Father, for hearing my prayers in Jesus’ name.