Biography Of Charles Ampofo (Age , Wife , Net Worth)

Biography Of Charles Ampofo (Age , Wife , Net Worth) – He is the Chairman and Founder of Kampac Group, which is located in the United Arab Emirates’ economic capital of Dubai. The Group is involved in a variety of businesses, with Kampac Oil being its core activity. Kampac Properties, Kampac Travels, Kampac Flora, Kampac Telecom, and Kampac Resources are all part of the Group.

In 1999, Ampofo established Universal Transfer Service as a Financial Services and Funds Transfer firm, which went on to establish a 24-bank multi-banking network in CĂ´te D’Ivoire. Over the previous ten years, the firm has grown by more than 30% under his guidance.

Charles Ampofo
Charles Ampofo

He has built the world’s largest energy city in the Philippines, and when completed, the firm will be one of the top 50 oil corporations in the Far East. Since 2005, he has been a member of the Global Fortune Forum.
Kampac International PLC was formed in 1988 in Dubai, UAE, and now has offices in the UAE, Ivory Coast, the United Kingdom, Greece, Jordan, Nigeria, Senegal, Venezuela, Canada, Ghana, and South Africa.

Ampofo listed Kampac Oil on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse, FWB) in 2010 as Kampac International Plc, securing 1.2 billion Euros following listing to assist fund its initiatives in Africa. With activities in 13 countries, the Kampac Group generates $3.4 billion in yearly revenue.

Kampac Oil expanded its asset base in exploration and production in 2011 by acquiring low-risk assets such as producing and near-production assets. This boosted the company’s overall number of oil blocks and fields; Kampac now controls 8 oil blocks in Kazakhstan, 3 in Mauritania, 2 in Nigeria, and 2 in Senegal.

Kampac Oil’s asset in Kazakhstan produces 40,000 barrels per day with estimated reserves of over 500 million barrels, while the company’s asset in Mauritania produces 35,000 barrels per day with estimated reserves of 300 million barrels.

Kampac purchased two blocks in Senegal, one onshore and one offshore. The St Louis block and the Louga block have oil deposits ranging from 3 to 6 trillion cubic feet (TCF) of gas and 400 million barrels. Petrosen (Senegal’s national oil corporation) holds 15% of the blocks, while Kampac owns the remaining 85%. These two parcels are worth more than $2 billion.

Kampac also owns 40% of the Allem Transoil Refinery in Kazakhstan, which has a refining capacity of 24,000 barrels per day. The corporation plans to invest $100 million in the refinery in order to raise refining capacity to 40,000 barrels per day.

Kampac Oil Middle East, a company of Kampac International Plc., invested $5 billion in transforming a 200-hectare site in Sual, Pangasinan, Philippines, into a “Energy City,” with ongoing growth, the city is now anticipated to cost well over $10 billion. Once the project is done, Kampac will employ between 10,000 and 14,000 people.

Kampac Properties, a part of Kampac Group, built the Kampac Twin Tower in Colombo’s commercial sector. In addition, the business is working on a 10,000-housing project for the Ghana Police Service.

Another subsidiary, KAMPAC FLORA, is situated in Dubai and distributes Ghanaian fruits and vegetables on the Dubai market, which accounts for 10% of Ghana’s fruit exports.

Phoenix signed contracts with Tri Star and Kampac Oil for mobilization, transportation, and construction projects totaling more than $4 billion in audited financials.

Kampac Oil Middle East, which conducts oil and gas exploration, construction of oil storage facilities, and crude oil trading, has signed a $70 million Memorandum of Understanding for a floating oil storage facility in Ghana. Kampac is now completing a deal with a Venezuelan business for a 600,000cbm crude oil storage farm and a 100,000 barrel/day refinery.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.