5 Ways To Identify A Scammer On Dating App – Below is How do you identify the scammer behavior from dating apps?
List Of 5 Ways To Identify A Scammer On Dating App:
1. They sent you an uninvited DM request. Now that you’re on a dating app, I’m assuming you want someone to DM you.
2. If they make you feel uneasy by lavishing you with compliments and sweet phrases. People who are just starting out in a relationship will not do this. They like to take things slowly. If this individual appears to be moving too quickly, this is a warning indication of a fraud.
3. If they request or insist that you switch to a different messaging platform, it is a HUGE red flag…
You are communicating with a fraudster through text message.
4. Report them to the dating app site, block him on your email and on the dating app site, and delete them.
5. You don’t want to take the risk that he is a scammer; they are cunning and will steal every penny of your money. If they begin to inquire about your financial situation, proceed to Step 4.