40 Prayer Points To Protect Myself From Family Battles – Today, we’ll look at how to use prayer as a weapon to protect yourself against family feuds. Family conflicts are real, and only the uninformed or those with their faces hidden behind a black veil will claim that there are no such things as family battles.
The smartest thing a believer can do for himself or herself is to protect himself or herself from family feuds. Protection is defined as the state of being safe from danger, loss, or even death, from those who wish to harm or take our life. Family struggles are one of the most difficult battles that a believer will ever face. This is because they are usually individuals who are related to us by blood, and because blood has such a significant influence on human and spiritual life, it may be utilized for or against an individual.
Family fights may take many forms, including ancestral, biological, and evil relatives and aunts, as well as siblings, who might be the cause of one’s life’s battles. These wicked struggles can vary from annoyance to job loss and loss of dignity; they can leave one worthless to the point of not raising one’s head.
It can manifest as delays in life and marriage, as well as the spirit of emptiness, in which they drain you of all you have both spiritually and physically. It may also be familial blood warfare, in which they utilize the benefit of being related to you by blood to inflict every sort of evil on the believer.
Family feuds may inflict a lot of sorrow and misery, and they can even kill the sufferer. Because the devil realizes he only has a limited time, he has decided to cause family members to feud. It might also be the result of our ancestors’ or our parents’ wicked activities, which are currently causing major problems in our life.
Most of the time, curses are placed on our ancestors’ unborn generations as a result of the horrible things they were engaged with in the past, and if we do not know or stay silent, we witness these curses wreaking havoc on our life, even to the point of death. This has changed the destiny and even the lives of many people.
But nothing is beyond our God’s ability to manage; He is our Father, and He is dedicated to seeing us delivered and protected in every conflict of life. God sent Jesus Christ to materialize on earth in order for Him to eradicate the deeds of the devil, including family feuds. The annihilation of those works of darkness is what set us free from the devil and all his conflicts.
Every redeemed child of God is kept secure in the hollows of God’s hands, far from the struggles of life. According to the Bible, the name of the Lord is a strong fortress to which the righteous flee and are saved. You are not a candidate for family disputes as long as you live in justice.
40 Prayer Points To Protect Myself From Family Battles :
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the gift of life and for your flag of love over my life and destiny.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, thank you for shielding and preserving my life from wicked eyes and keeping me out of their reach.
3. In the name of Jesus, I beg forgiveness and mercy for my transgressions, and I pray for help to live above sin.
4. In the name of Jesus, I run to you this day for protection over every family issue impacting my life and destiny.
5. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for your involvement in my life’s circumstances.
6. Father, take compassion on me and grant me favor in your eyes now and always, in Jesus’ name.
7. In the name of Jesus, I pray for your presence and the opening of the skies in my life.
8. Father, in the name of Jesus, expose every secret regarding my life’s fights via the power of the Holy Spirit.
9. Father, in the name of Jesus, pass through my foundation with the force of your word and uncover every secret struggle that is speaking in my life.
10. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every inherited foundational struggle that has tormented my family and is now targeting my life be burned by fire.
11. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every inherited basic fight that is generating intractable problems in my life perish by fire.
12. Father, in the name of Jesus, protect me from any inherited family fights that tormented me before marriage and continue to worry my life and marriage.
13. In the name of Jesus, Father, I take cover over every inherited family battle producing stillbirth in my bloodline.
14. Father, in the name of Jesus, cleanse every bloodshed for sacrifice done by our forefathers even before I was born, which brought curse and warfare into our family and my life.
15. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every family battle speaking in my life hear the message of the Lord and leave me and my family alone.
16. Father, in the name of Jesus, allow every parental mistake in my family that has resulted in many catastrophes in my life be remedied by your word.
17. Father, in the name of Jesus, protect me with your banner of love and kindness from the wicked eyes that are after my family.
18. Father, in the name of Jesus, I demand every parental error in my foundation that is producing tragedy in my life and marriage to die.
19. Father, in the name of Jesus, may every innocent blood spilt by my forefathers that has sown fights in my foundation and my life be cancelled by the blood of Jesus Christ.
20. Father, in the name of Jesus, break every curse that has made its way into the foundation of my life as a result of my predecessors’ sins.
21. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every force behind the conflicts of enslavement spirit and early death in my life be dissolved by the blood.
22. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every basic witchcraft that is generating continuous struggles in my life perish by fire.
23. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every ancestral witchcraft that is generating fights and delaying my marriage breakthrough be burned by God’s fire.
24. Father, in the name of Jesus, I remove every tree of unending sorrow blooming in my life and destiny by your strength.
25. Father, I come against every family struggle of odd sickness and disease, and I detach myself through Jesus’ blood.
26. Father, in the name of Jesus, overshadow me with your grace over every inherited family strife that causes me to miss out on wonderful possibilities in life.
27. Father, in the name of Jesus, I order that whatever has to come out of my foundation for me to have triumph over all these wars be uprooted by fire.
28. Father, in the name of Jesus, arise and drive out of my life and destiny every dark guest of the devil who invites fights.
29. Father, in the name of Jesus, I demand every alien spirit disturbing my blood and giving me hypertension to leave me alone.
30. Father, by the blood of Jesus, I disassociate myself from every serpent worshipped in my family that is giving me odd fights, and I demand you to catch fire.
31. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every persistent family fight that has hindered my family from enjoying their life and marriage and is threatening my life burn up in flames.
32. Father, in the name of Jesus, kill every ancient evil of my father’s home that resides and brings fights into my life.
33. In the name of Jesus, Father, deliver and save me from every difficulty that has entered my life as a result of irresponsible management of my placenta.
34. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the holy spirit fire consume every demonic priest that fires war arrows into my life from any altar.
35. Father, in the name of Jesus, may your hand of deliverance and protection shield me from every conflict incurred as a result of idol worship.
36. Father, in the name of Jesus, I demand my life to come out of every inherited familial poverty, struggle, failure, and ill luck.
37. Father, in the name of Jesus, cancel every spirit of rejection and delay at the point of glory in my life as a result of family fights.
38. Father, in the name of Jesus, I stomp down on every family fight in my life and destiny by the might of the rock of ages.
39. Father, in the name of Jesus, I pronounce and declare that I am free from all inherited family fights as of today, and that I am highly protected from them.
40. Father, I decree and announce that beginning today, it is a new season of joy and victory in my life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.
Leave a Reply