40 Prayer Points Against Slow Progress And Non Achievement – Slow progress is defined as making little or no progress over time. It moves in the manner of a snail and a tortoise. When a man moves at this rate, he is considered to be anointed with the spirit of a snail or tortoise. Even if there isn’t much of a difference, failure is worse than gradual growth. It is when a guy has nothing to show for his life’s work. This is a circumstance in which a man is fifty years old, has no house, no wife, no children, and nothing is functioning in his life and destiny.
Slow growth and lack of achievement can be seen as futile labor, failure at the point of breakthroughs, near success syndrome, a hole in the pocket, failure and dissatisfaction, and essentially having nothing to show for all his years of labor. The devil is constantly at the head of such evil action, and he does it in order to derail the destiny of God’s children. One of his end-time agendas is to destroy the lives and destiny of God’s children by either delayed progress or non-accomplishment. The devil understands that sluggish progress and inability to succeed results in failure and frustration, which leads to death by suicide or other methods. When a God’s kid works and there is nothing to show for his efforts, he becomes frustrated, which might escalate to something more deadly.
Are you in a similar situation? Have you ever found yourself in a scenario where the devil has boxed you into a tight corner, leaving you with no alternative except to make slow progress and achieve nothing? And you don’t know what to do to break out of it and enjoy your inheritance of rapid advancement and tremendous accomplishment? I’m here to tell you that this was not always the case, and God is on a mission to free you from the chains the Satan has placed on you.
“Who hath rescued us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his darling son,” Colossians 1:13-14 declares. Through his blood, we have redemption, even the remission of sins.” Slow growth and lack of accomplishment are the work of the power of darkness, and the word states that we have been liberated from the power of darkness. It implies that the force of delayed growth and non-accomplishment can no longer be used against us since it flourishes in darkness and we are now in the light. Through the blood of Jesus Christ, we have also gained forgiveness of sins. Therefore, if you are suffering from poor growth and lack of success as a result of your sins, the blood of Jesus Christ, which says better things than Abel’s blood, has spoken for you this day, and you are delivered, in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
Not only were we delivered, but the devil and his agents were also embarrassed and made ashamed, allowing them to assume your position in their nefarious schemes. “And having ruined principalities and powers, he made a public display of them, triumphing over them in it,” Colossians 2:15 states. The devil, as well as all principalities and powers, have been defeated by Jesus Christ. As a result, you have also prevailed since He said to be cheerful because He has vanquished the world. As a result, you are an overachiever. As a result, I declare that the blood of Jesus Christ has defeated every spirit of sluggish development and non-achievement in your life. Amen. They will slip and fall the next time the devil comes to stymie your growth and take away the things that will amount to big successes in your life. Because “the Lord has preserved you from every evil act and will keep you into his heavenly kingdom; to him be glory forever and ever,” according to Psalm 27:2, “when the wicked, even mine adversaries and my foes, rushed upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.” 2 Tim. 4:18 As a result, the devil may have arrived to steal, kill, and destroy. But our God is near to deliver us and restore everything that he has stolen from us.
“And God said, let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let him have dominion over the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the livestock, and over all the land, and over every creeping creature that creepeth upon the ground,” Genesis 1:26-27 states. So God made man in his own image, in the image of God, male and female he formed them. “Because you and I were made in the image and likeness of God and given sovereignty over all of creation, there is no way we can accomplish and achieve great things in life.” We are also redeemed as kings and priests to reign on earth with Christ (Revelation 5:10). And as kings and priests, we can only succeed in all of life’s endeavors. Because power lies in the king’s word, no matter what the devil does. “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, an unique people,” the word declares in 1 Peter 2:9, “that ye should show forth the glory of him who has called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” We were adorned with so much splendour after we were delivered in order to demonstrate to the devil that we no longer fear him and his agents, and that we are the personification of development and successes. God’s love and mercy have released us from the shackles of sluggish growth and non-achievement, and He has empowered us to advance and achieve tremendously on earth. So that He may be glorified and the realm of evil be depopulated.
The following prayer points are provided for this purpose. Anyone who wants to be successful in life must be prepared to compromise with God and fight the adversary in all aspects of life. That is why one must pray with zeal and never allow the prayer altar to waver. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen, when you engage in these prayer points, every area of your life that the devil has bound down will experience instant liberation.
40 Prayer Points Against Slow Progress And Non Achievement :
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the gift of life and for waking me up in the land of the living.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for meeting all of my needs according to your glory and without making me embarrassed.
3. In the name of Jesus, I beg for forgiveness for my sins and the grace to live an upright and pure life.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, I come to you today to seek your face and get ultimate freedom from the power of sluggish growth and non-achievement in my life.
5. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the fire of the God of Elijah consume every bad tree of sluggish development and lack of success in my life.
6. Father, by the blood of Jesus and in the name of Jesus, I come against every force of sluggish growth in my life.
7. Father, in the name of Jesus, uproot every force of non-achievement in my life and destiny today.
8. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and disperse every power of the devil projecting sluggish development and non-accomplishment on my life and destiny.
9. Father, in the name of Jesus, cast out every spirit of sluggish progress buying and selling in my life by the blood of Jesus.
10. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every spirit of failure that manifests itself in my life and destiny be destroyed by fire.
11. Father, in the name of Jesus, kill every spirit of sluggish advancement of my father’s home at work in my life and destiny.
12. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every fundamental spirit of non-achievement speaking in my life and the work of my hands be burned by fire.
13. Father, in the name of Jesus, rescue me from every ancestral curse of slow progress and lack of success and raise me to the place of rapid advancement.
14. In the name of Jesus, Father, remove every trace of sluggish progress on my body via the blood of Jesus.
15. Father, by the powerful hand of God, I shake off every kind of slow growth in me, in the name of Jesus.
16. Father, in the majestic name of Jesus, demolish every force that steals my glory and causes me to fail in life and destiny.
17. Father, by your strong hand, break every spell of non-achievement in my life and allow me to sing a new song in Jesus’ name.
18. Father, in the powerful name of Jesus, break every spell cast on my life by the devil and his agents that prevents me from doing anything each year.
19. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and disperse every coven where my name is held for sluggish development in life.
20. Father, in the name of Jesus, I smash every wicked pot where the adversary has hidden my accomplishments, making me appear to be a wanderer on the planet.
21. Father, I am your creation, and I am built to succeed. In the name of Jesus, I am a tremendous achiever.
22. Father, by your word, failure shall be foreign to me and my family, in Jesus’ name.
23. Father, in the name of Jesus, I employ the axe of fire to remove the tree of non-achievement in my life and destiny.
24. In the name of Jesus, Father, I demolish whatever legal footing I have given the spirit of non-achievement to act on my life and destiny by your power.
25. Father, in the name of Jesus, I demand every spirit of the tortoise bound around my neck in the spirit to be lost and burnt to ashes by the fire of heaven.
26. Father, in the name of Jesus, may every spirit of the snail attached with my name, life, and destiny by the adversary be disassociated by the blood of Jesus.
27. In the great name of Jesus, Father, via the Holy Spirit, rebukes every plan and goal of the devil to derail my life and destiny with the spirit of non-achievement.
28. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every village power transfusing sluggish progress into my destiny be destroyed by fire.
29. Father, in the name of Jesus, humiliate and devour every agent of the devil who sits on my glory and advancement.
30. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every powerful man in my family who is at the heart of my failure confess and die.
31. In the name of Jesus, Father, arise and free me from every village deity of the country causing slow development and failure in my life and destiny.
32. Father, travel through my town tonight and judge every deity of the country, crushing the heads of men and women so that they will not develop in life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.
33. Father, sharpen your sword and slay every wicked beast in my life and community that is wreaking havoc and preventing me from fulfilling my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
34. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every agent of sluggish development and non-achievement at work in my life and destiny receive the arrow of death and die.
35. Father, awake and shine your light upon me, so that monarchs may see my growth and successes, in Jesus’ name.
36. Father, in the name of Jesus, I burn every inherited issue of non-achievement.
37. Father, in the name of Jesus, I demand every bad covenant linked with sluggish growth and lack of success in my life to be broken by fire.
38. Father, in the name of Jesus, I break the curse of non-achievement and sluggish growth at work in me and my family.
39. Father, since I am fearfully and wonderfully formed, I decree and declare that I will move quickly and accomplish great things in Jesus’ tremendous name.
40. Father, because the way of justice shines more and brighter till the perfect day, I decree and proclaim that it will be continuous and rapid advancement and greater achievement for me in the powerful name of Jesus.