40 Healing Prayer Points Against Barrenness – Note that Barrenness is not the end of the world; there is nothing that prayers cannot cure if you put your trust in God and follow his instructions. He will go above and beyond anything you can expect or imagine.
Prayer is the foundation of any Christian’s life; the more you pray to God, the more close you grow with him. Prayers bring you closer to God and help you grasp what he expects from you at all times. A prayerless believer is a helpless believer because he is vulnerable to satanic seduction. A believer must be willing to pray in order to stand steady.
For a long time, households have been concerned about barrenness. This is the source of much sadness and sorrow for many individuals, particularly women.
However, we know that there is nothing that God cannot accomplish, that nothing is impossible for him, which is why we must put this situation before God. He will cure every womb and remove barrenness.
40 Healing Prayer Points Against Barrenness :
1. Father, I appreciate you because you always answer the phone when I call. I only commend you because you always have my best interests at heart. Thank you for everything you do, Jesus, and may you be honored in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, I beg you to kindly forgive my flaws and grant me compassion and mercy before your throne today. With your blood, cleanse and purify me.
3. If the devil has gained ground in my life as a result of my disobedience and stubbornness, Father, I beg that you forgive me today and put me back on the right road in Jesus’ name.
4. In the name of Jesus, I rise up against every spirit of barrenness in my life.
5. In the name of Jesus Christ, let the power of the highest bring back to life every life that is dead in me.
6. I want that every portion of my womb that is locked be opened immediately, now! In Jesus’ name, amen.
7. In the name of Jesus, I command that anything that has not been planted by God that is growing in my womb and taking up space designated for my children wither and perish.
8. In the name of Jesus, I oppose every allegation of barrenness. The only report I choose to trust is the highest, and he has proclaimed me fertile, thus I am prolific, in Jesus’ name.
9. In Jesus’ name, I come against any problem in my body that may be causing my baby to be aborted.
10. Father, in Jesus’ name, I beg for grace to carry this pregnancy to term.
11. In the name of Jesus, I put a stop to all infertility in my life starting now. In the name of Jesus, I become fruitful.
12. In the name of Jesus, I pray for healing in my womb. In the name of Jesus, let there be perfection according to God’s order of creation. In Jesus’ name, every flaw is eliminated.
13. I beg that any of my friends who are seeking God’s face for the fruit of the womb get it in Jesus’ name.
14. In the name of Jesus, may barrenness cease over my sister’s life.
15. In the name of Jesus, Father, we put a stop to the practice of postponing pregnancy. In the name of Jesus, let there be no more delay.
16. In the name of Jesus, anything that is injured in my body and causing delay is removed.
17. The power of the Holy Spirit has healed my body. In the name of Jesus, infertility is over.
18. In the name of Jesus, I beg that everything I have done in the past that is harming my fertility right now be forgiven by the Lord.
19. In the name of Jesus, I release anything that is preventing my body from becoming pregnant.
20. The blood of Jesus has drenched my flesh. The blood of Jesus has washed my womb.
21. In the name of Jesus, I am cured by his stripes, and my womb is healed.
22. Father, in Jesus’ name, I pray that each barren family around me gets God’s grace.
23. In the name of Jesus, I pray for healing for any family suffering to conceive.
24. In the name of Jesus, put a stop to barrenness in the lives of my friend and her husband.
25. Father, in the name of Jesus, repair any portion of my body that is imperfect and causing me to remain barren.
26. Father, I pray that you guide my thoughts on the subject of barrenness. In Jesus’ name, please assist me to think only positive things.
27. Father, as you remedy this for me, I beg that you grant me the grace to stay on your road, in Jesus’ name.
28. Lord Jesus, I beseech you to keep me from becoming too desperate as a result of my problem, in Jesus’ name.
29. Father, enable me to trust you, remove any doubt from my heart that you will remove barrenness from my life, in Jesus’ name.
30. Lord Jesus, I give you my heart, my womb, and my marriage. In the name of Jesus, may this situation bring my family closer to you.
31. Father, please give me the strength to persevere. In Jesus’ name, help me to cling to you even though it hurts so much.
32. Barrenness or not, father, let my heart glorify you every day in Jesus’ name.
33. Father, please allow us to pray and walk in your will for us at this time, in the name of Jesus.
34. In the name of Jesus, may us not get so carried away that we fail to heed to your commands.
35. In the name of Jesus, may our hearts continuously rejoice and worship in your presence during this time.
36. In the name of Jesus, may we never grow ungrateful for the things you do for us as a result of this.
37. Father, thank you for the healing you have given us, and thank you for your promise to complete our recovery, in the name of Jesus.
38. Thank you because this demonstrates our trust in you that you will listen whenever we ask.
39. In the name of Jesus, assist us in returning all honor to you.
40. Father, we thank you for answering our prayers, and we thank you for the beautiful testimony you have given us. Please give us the strength to persevere and stay in your will till you take away our misery. We prayed in Jesus’ name. Amen.