40 Daily Prayers For Pregnant Mothers – Are you an expecting mother looking for prayers to protect your growing fetus and your unborn child’s future? Here are forty MFM prayers for expecting mothers. We trust God through these prayers that your developing fetus will reach full term without complications and that all will be well with you throughout your pregnancy, in Jesus’ name.
To be honest, the period of pregnancy is a sensitive period in every woman’s life; while there are expectations for the growing child to achieve certain developmental milestones, there are often worries and anxiety on the part of the mother, especially when the development of the fetus appears to be slower than what the mother anticipated.
However, this is not the time to let the devil’s ideas and evil imaginations cloud your mind as a mother (2 Corinthians 2:11); rather, this is a time to be more prayerful; during this time, you must consciously shape the present and future of your unborn child in the place of prayers.
This is the time to place your hands on your baby bump and command your heart desires into your child (Romans 4:17), declaring that only God’s counsel shall stand concerning him or her.
Because the wicked’s thought for us is usually not good, the devil’s aim is always to sew tares into our wheat (Matthew 13) (wheat here represents anything good that God has planted in our lives), your duty as a responsible and proactive mother is to pray against every satanic plan prepared to make you weep over your child both now and in the future.
In these 40 prayers for pregnant mothers, we will place every fetus in the hands of God, praying for divine protection and the grace to fulfill destiny.
40 Daily Prayers For Pregnant Mothers :
1. Lord, I thank you for the grace you’ve given me to carry a godly seed in my womb; blessed be your Holy name in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, I thank you for this great honor of being a caretaker of your own heritage on earth.
3. The father I thank you for your wonderful plans for this child I’m carrying in my womb, Oh Lord, blessed be your precious name.
4. Lord, I thank you for being our protector and shield since the beginning of this pregnancy.
5. I thank you, Lord, for being able to keep this wonderful gift you have given me until the end; all glory belongs to you in Jesus’ name.
6. Lord, I beseech you to forgive me for not praying fervently for my growing fetus; let your mercy speak for me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
7. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I ask for your grace and mercy in all ways. I have been casual about the fate of this growing child in my womb; please help me to be a better mother.
8. Lord, in all ways I have been worried and anxious about this baby’s scan results or the enemy’s evil declarations, please forgive me in Jesus’ name.
9. In Jesus’ name, help me to be more confident in your promises to me rather than the threats of the enemy.
10. Lord, I place my growing fetus in your hands, even while it is still in the womb; I dedicate this child to you, Lord, and I ask that you fulfill your counsel on this child in Jesus’ name.
11. In Jesus’ name, I pray that only your will be done regarding this child’s future.
12. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, please keep your protective hands on my growing pregnancy.
13. I receive daily renewal of strength for both the baby and myself, and I reject all forms of weakness for both myself and the baby in Jesus’ name.
14. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I command all evil eyes that are watching my pregnancy to go blind.
15. Those who plotted against me and my child will be greatly ashamed in the mighty name of Jesus.
16. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I render useless every evil report I received from doctors and sonographers.
17. In the mighty name of our Lord, I decree that my child will grow healthy in the womb.
18. If my baby is incorrectly located in my womb, I command him to be correctly located in the womb now in the mighty name of Jesus.
19. In Jesus’ name, I command that all of my baby’s developing organs develop properly.
20. By the blood of Jesus Christ, I annul every negative prediction about my pregnancy.
21. In Jesus’ name, I render useless every evil announcement made by demonic personalities against my pregnancy.
22. In Jesus’ name, I decree that there will be no complications in this pregnancy.
23. In Jesus’ name, I defy every wicked plan to make me cry over this pregnancy.
24. In Jesus’ name, I command all evil arrows aimed at my pregnancy to return quickly and destroy the sender.
25. By the blood of Jesus Christ, I erase any date of sorrow that the enemy has imagined against my pregnancy.
26. In Jesus’ name, I decree that there will be no casualties on the day of my delivery.
27. I bathe myself and my pregnancy in Jesus’ blood.
28. In Jesus’ name, occult personalities shall not have access to my child’s destiny.
29. In Jesus’ name, there shall be no loss before or after my delivery.
30. In Jesus’ name, I command that my husband live and not die.
31. In Jesus’ mighty name, I revoke any death sentence imposed on any member of my family on the day of my delivery.
32. In Jesus’ name, I cancel all satanic plans against my family related to this pregnancy.
33. I declare that the blood of Jesus Christ secures my baby’s future.
34. In Jesus’ name, I decree that my baby will live a long and prosperous life.
35. In Jesus’ name, all the evil covenants that have brought shame to my family will not have a hold on my baby.
36. In Jesus’ name, I release my baby from every satanic curse that runs in my family and my husband’s extended family.
37. Every limitation that my husband has faced in the past, my baby will not face; my baby will break limits and cross borders in Jesus’ name.
38. That glorious destination that my family has never reached, this my baby will reach and surpass in Jesus’ name.
39. In Jesus’ name, my child will fulfill God’s destiny for his or her life.
40. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayers.