Reverend Tolu Agboola was born on November 23rd, 1982, and is a Spirit-filled worship leader, songwriter, and preacher.
Since meeting The Lord JESUS in 1990 and later being conscripted into the Children’s Choir of Antioch Baptist Church, Ogbomoso, Nigeria, he has continued to make gains in both His faith walk and the realm of Gospel Music.
He had the honor of heading His secondary school chorus (Nesto College, Oyo, Nigeria) in 1999, a duty that gave rise to the revelation of His GOD-given exceptional gift for song composing.
View this post on Instagram
Reverend Tolu Agboola is a seasoned minister of God, tasked with teaching the church the patterns of real worship as revealed in His visions of Heaven and raising a Fiery Army for the King.
Check: Minister Kalu Ugee Royaltee
He is a conscientious and zealous teacher of God’s word, whose vision is to see delivered the Kingdom for which the Lord Jesus Christ died. To that end, he works to ensure that both persons and territory evolve into Kingdom life.
Reverend Tolu Agboola graduated from The Federal University of Technology, Minna in 2007 after being admitted in 2002. After working in many sectors and organizations, he was reconciled with GOD to enter the worship leading, songwriting, and teaching ministry under the supervision of His spiritual Father, Apostle Arome Osayi.
Rev’d Tolu presently presides over His Worship Christian Network (HWCN Global), which is located in Ogbomoso and was commissioned by God to “Take My Worship to the Ends of the Earth.” His concept is “to demonstrate that trust in GOD is a solid enough foundation to build destiny on.” With his talent, he grows from being a blessing to his immediate area to being a blessing to the globe.
Here you may get a basic website for your church or ministry.
He is an insightful teacher of God’s Word with remarkable insight and revelation into Scriptures, and he and his wife, Mrs. Ademidoyin Agboola, are dedicated to fulfilling Heaven’s Mandate.
Full List Of Reverend Tolu Agboola Messages:
- Fragile (January 31st, 2021)
- Prayer Studies (War Room Service) – Entering into Agreement (9th February, 2021)
- When Timing Makes it Wrong (January 27th, 2021)
- The Six Tokens of a Mantle Chaser (FUTA, February)
- Still Waters (Knowledge Transitions)
- Clouds of Glory
- Engaging the Place of Revelation (January 30)
- The Purged Ones (Part 1)
- The Purged Ones (Part 2)
- Issachar Generation (Part 1)
- Issachar generation (Part 2)
- Understanding the Glory (15th February)
- I Seek Your Kingdom (February 2021 International Ministers Ablaze Conference – IMAC Day 2)
- I Sought for a Man (February 2021 International Ministers Ablaze Conference – IMAC Day 3)
- Intercession for Ogbomoso (Rev’d Tolu Agboola and Rev’d Mrs. Adalumo)
- The Prophetic Pathway (January 18th, 2021)
- The Priesthood of Sounds (Part 2)
- That the Wind Blows (November 10, 2020)
- Sons Wanted (December 23, 2020)
- Of Fruitfulness
- Manifestation of Sons
- All Things are Ready
- A People Separated
- Another Measure (October 11, 2020)
- Manifestations of the Spirit (October 18th)
- Instructions and Obedience (Part 2)
- Intercede – Intercessors Cave Works Session 1 (October 29th, 2020)
- Intercede – Intercesors Cave Works Session 2 (October 29th, 2020)
- Fresh Oil (October 18th, 2020)
Leave a Reply