40 Powerful Prayer Points On Double Grace – Grace is described as God’s hand on an individual to live a life free of stress and problems.
Grace occurs when a child of God is given an unusual and rare opportunity to achieve something and succeed at it.
The power of grace is God’s and his angels’ power. The power of grace is God’s helping hand to His children. The might of God is the Hand of God accountable for the ease in a Christian’s life.
40 Powerful Prayer Points On Double Grace :
1. In Jesus’ name, I praise your Holy Name for the pleasure of seeing this day as a living soul.
2. In Jesus’ name, I thank you for your love and mercy toward myself and my family.
3. In Jesus’ name, I adore you, Father, for your constant care and supply for me and my home.
4. In Jesus’ name, I adore you, Father, for your mighty protection over me and my family.
5. In Jesus’ name, I thank you for your strong hand working marvels in my life, destiny, career, academics, business, marriage, and ministry.
6. Oh Lord, hear my pleas and answer my prayers in Jesus’ name.
7. In Jesus’ name, surround me and my home with your constant love.
8. In Jesus’ name, Father, continue to direct my ways and help me live a safe life.
9. Oh Lord, continue to speak for me on behalf of my household and all of my endeavors in Jesus’ name.
10. In Jesus’ name, aid and guide me to be vigilant in my work, profession, and business.
11. In Jesus’ name, I order all wicked arrows in my life, destiny, business, academics, job, family, and ministry to fall.
12. In Jesus’ name, Father, break every burden of darkness in my life via your anointing.
13. In Jesus’ name, my Father, dishonor the human being acting with the power of evil to frustrate and bother my grace life.
14. In Jesus’ name, Father, cast down your fire on the altar of my life and grant me your grace.
15. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, any charm battling my grace will be proven ineffective against me.
16. In Jesus’ name, My Father, remove every vile altar of darkness that stands in my way.
17. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, set me free from the power of darkness over my inscribed life.
18. In Jesus’ name, I vow that every adversary wandering about the garden of my grace life will be buried alive.
19. In Jesus’ name, alter my life by your grace and anointing.
20. Oh Lord, I proclaim that everything stolen from me by dark powers will be returned to me sevenfold by your Grace in Jesus Name.
21. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, I receive the power of grace to destroy the works of evil in my life and destiny.
22. Oh Lord, arise and fight every battle of darkness that has been cast upon my life and destiny in Jesus’ name.
23. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, destroy all powers of evil sent to destroy me.
24. Oh Lord, by your strength, dry up my opponents’ power source in Jesus’ name.
25. In Jesus’ name, expose and shame every friendly Judas Iscariot in my life.
26. In Jesus’ name, I declare that no force of evil will be able to sacrifice your grace on my future.
27. In Jesus’ name, Father, beam your grace and light into my life and disarm the powers of evil.
28. In Jesus’ name, uncover and devour every agent of evil deployed to work against my glorious destiny.
My Father, 29. In Jesus’ name, pass through my life with your twofold grace and eradicate the works of evil.
30. In Jesus’ name, expose and silence every force calling my name and destined for evil.
31. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, let all hurdles erected by darkness against my breakthrough and grace crumble.
32. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, dismantle and demolish every evil altar raised against me by the power of Satan.
33. In Jesus’ name, Father, may all dark and wicked powers’ plots to harm me fail.
34. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, burn by fire every force of evil that is impeding my advancement.
35. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, every hand saturated in charms pointing against me must wither.
36. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, every demonic priest of darkness who speaks against my twofold grace destiny shall fall and perish.
37. In Jesus’ name, every force of evil that claims I will not fulfill my destiny will be devoured by fire.
38. Oh Lord, in Jesus’ name, burn by your fire every vile garment of darkness laid upon my double-engraved existence.
39. My Father, go to my foundation and eradicate the plants of darkness in my life by your tremendous grace, in Jesus’ name.
40. Oh Lord, put fire to the altar of my life and make me and my family impenetrable to the powers of darkness in Jesus’ name.
Leave a Reply