40 Healing Prayer Points For Liver Problems – Do you currently have liver issues? Have you been informed that there is no treatment for your condition and that you just have a few days or months left on this planet? Please don’t give up just yet; instead, pray these 40 healing prayers for liver disorders, and you will be able to witness in Jesus’ name.
The liver is a crucial organ in the human body that performs the critical function of removing harmful chemicals from the blood.
Man’s existence is defined by how well his body’s organs perform, and one of the most vital organs that cannot afford to have difficulties is the liver.
This is not to say that our God is incapable of curing this ailment; after all, he was able to cure the woman with the problem of blood (Mark 5:25 kjv) and restore even the one who had been dead for four days (John 11:17)
As the Bible states, nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1 :37)
All you need is faith and the belief that God still does miracles on Earth.
May the Lord arise for your sake to heal and deliver you as you recite these 40 prayers for liver disorders in Jesus’ name.
40 Healing Prayer Points For Liver Problems :
1. Oh Lord, I thank you for your compassion and kindness shown to me and my family; blessed be your Holy Name in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord, I thank you for your never-ending kindness and peace in my life; all praise is yours in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ.
3. Father, I thank you for remembering me and promising that you would never abandon or forsake me in Jesus’ name.
4. Glory King I bless your name because you are my healer, keeper, shield, and stronghold.
5. Your word declares that I was cured by your stripes; I thank you for settling my healing long before I was born; praised be your Holy name in Jesus’ name.
6. Father I thank you because there is nothing impossible for you; you can do everything, including this liver disease; blessed be your name, Lord.
7. Lord, I bless you because you are the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). If you can open blind eyes (Mark 10:46-52) and give children to the barren (Exodus 23:26), you can certainly heal me of my liver disease (Matthew 8:16).
8. Lord, I thank you for defeating the devil in the struggle for my health, and I honor your Holy Name.
9. Father’s Day I am thankful that you have etched me in the palm of your hands, as I feel secure in the hollow of your palms.
10. Lord, I thank you for all the individuals you have kept near to me throughout this time of affliction; all glory to you, Jesus.
11. I beseech you, Lord, for mercy. I have sinned against you and fallen short of your desire for my life in every way; let your mercy speak for me in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, in all the ways I have carelessly lived my life, please grant me mercy in Jesus’ name.
13. Lord, please show me mercy because I have not been attentive in taking care of myself in any manner.
14. In all ways, I have lived recklessly without your fear; in the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, let your kindness rule over my life.
15. I have sinned against you in every manner by not living in harmony with my neighbors. Lord, show me mercy.
16. In Jesus’ name, Father, please forgive me for harboring grudges against others, even when they are unaware.
17. Lord, please forgive me for harboring resentment toward others.
18. Forgive me for not letting go and allowing you to avenge me; in Jesus’ name, let your kindness speak for me.
19. Please show me kindness in all ways, Lord; I have been pompous and arrogant toward others; let your mercy speak for me.
20. Father, I beg you to pardon me for eating recklessly even when the Holy Spirit warned me; please forgive me and show me your kindness in Jesus’ name.
21. Oh Lord, please heal me of this liver ailment in Jesus’ powerful name.
22. Abba In Jesus’ name, Father, please look upon me with kindness and do not allow me to perish from this illness.
23. Please protect my life so that I might stand in the crowd of the righteous and sing your praise, Lord.
24. Please cure me so that I might bear witness to your majesty across the globe.
25. Father, please cure me so that I can boldly tell the world that what you cannot accomplish does not exist.
26. Please cure me so that your name will not be ridiculed in my life.
27. Please assist me and heal me for the sake of your mercies, Lord.
28. Please forgive my negligence and dirt and cure me so that I can sing your praises all day.
29. Father, please cure me so that I can tell my children that you are the one true God.
30. Please exceed the physicians’ expectations and blow their minds with my quick healing in the great name of Jesus Christ.
31. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, let all of their terrible prophecies vanish.
32. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, may the blood of Jesus Christ cleanse my body completely.
33. Let the blood of Jesus Christ quiet every word that speaks against my healing.
34. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, let everyone who has spiritually risen against my healing be shamed and destroyed.
35. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I enter a new realm of divine healing; I shall no longer be unwell.
36. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I reject any pronouncement of death over my life and family.
37. I declare that I am completely cured in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
38. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I receive grace to take proper measures and eat properly.
39. In the tremendous name of Jesus Christ, I am leaving this hospital cured and completely free of liver ailments.
40. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing my prayers and answering them.