List Of 120 MFM Spiritual Warfare Bible Verses – Every day of our life, we faced one or more arduous battles. Some fights are easily won, while others, despite our prayers and fasting, are extremely tough to overcome. Many of us often doubt if prayers can truly assure our triumph over the adversary.
Some people still feel that scriptural prayers are the greatest if they are repeated without interruption. Scriptural warfare scripture are verses that are easily focused on evil deeds. We believe in MFM prayer tactics, but we will use them in these 120 warfare scripture texts. Happy learning!
We fight not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, the rulers of darkness of this earth, and spiritual wickedness in high places. 6:12 Ephesians
List Of 120 MFM Spiritual Warfare Bible Verses :
1. No weapon created against thee shall succeed, and every mouth that rises against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the LORD’s servants, and their righteousness is of me, says the LORD.
2. But the Lord is loyal, who will establish you and safeguard you from harm, according to 2 Thessalonians 3:3.
3. Isaiah 54:15 says, “Behold, they shall certainly assemble, but not by me: whomever gathers against thee shall fall for thy cause.”
4. In righteousness, thou shalt be established: thou shalt be far from tyranny, for thou shalt not fear; and from dread, for it shall not approach near thee.
5. Then he responded and spoke to me, saying, This is the LORD’s message to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, said the LORD of hosts.
6. Who art thou, O mighty mountain? Zechariah 4:7 You shall become a plain before Zerubbabel, and he shall bring forth the headstone of it with shoutings, exclaiming, Grace, grace unto it.
7. Deuteronomy 28:7 says, “The LORD shall strike thy adversaries before thy face; they shall come forth against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.”
8. Deuteronomy 3:22 says, “Ye shalt not be afraid: for the LORD your God will fight for you.”
9. What should we then reply to these things? Romans 8:31 Who can be against us if God is on our side?
10. Isaiah 59:19 says that when the adversary comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD will raise a standard against him.
In 12.1 Samuel 17:37, David adds, “The LORD, who saved me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear, will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul told David, “Go, and the LORD be with you.”
13.Joshua 1:5, No man shall be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so will I be with thee: I will not fail thee or forsake thee.
14. Exodus 14:14 says, “The LORD will battle for you, and you must keep your quiet.”
Scriptures for Mental Warfare
15. John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little ones, and have conquered them: for greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world.”
16. For we struggle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, according to Ephesians 6:12.
17. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free, says Jesus in John 8:32.
18. And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou, king Jehoshaphat, thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not terrified or dismayed because of this huge crowd; for the war is not yours, but God’s.
19. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have gone away; see, all things have become new.”
20. Because of your disbelief, Jesus said.
21. For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind, according to 2 Timothy 1:7.
22. But there will be deliverance and righteousness on Mount Zion, and the family of Jacob will possess their property, according to Obadiah 1:17.
23. If the Son makes you free, you will be really free, according to John 8:36.
24. Colossians 1:13, Who rescued us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his loving Son:
25. Colossians 1:14, by him we have redemption, even the forgiveness of sins:
26. Acts 16:25 says that Paul and Silas prayed and sung praises to God at midnight, and the captives heard them.
27. And suddenly there was a big earthquake, such that the foundations of the jail were shaken: and instantly all the doors were opened, and all the bands were loosed.
28.Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of ill, to bring you to a successful conclusion.
29. But those who wait on the LORD will renew their strength; they will soar up with wings like eagles; they will run and not be weary; and they will walk and not faint.
30. Acts 1:8, But once the Holy Spirit hath come upon you, ye shall have power, and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the furthest part of the world.
31. Philippians 1:6, Believing that he who hath began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Psalms Warfare Scriptures
32. Psalms 91:1 says, “He who dwelleth in the hidden chamber of the Most High shall dwell under the shade of the Almighty.”
33. Psalms 91:5-6 says, “Thou shalt not be frightened of the dread of the night, nor of the arrow that flies by day.” Neither for the plague that stalks the night, nor for the destruction that wreaks havoc at midday.
34. A thousand shall die by thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; yet it shall not get near thee, according to Psalms 91:7.
Psalms of War – Best Psalms for Spiritual Warfare
35. Psalms 91:10 says, “There shall be no evilfall thee, nor shall any disease approach near thy abode.”
36. Psalm 91:13 says, “Thou wilt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon.”
37. Psalms 118:17 says, “I will not die, but I will live and recount the deeds of the LORD.”
38. Psalms 35:1, O LORD, plead my case with those who strive with me: battle against those who fight against me.
39. Psalm 35:2, Take up your shield and buckler, and come to my aid.
40. Psalms 10:15 says, “Break the arm of the wicked and evil man, and search for his wickedness till thou findst none.”
41. Many are the sufferings of the upright, but the Lord delivers him from them all, according to Psalm 34:19.
42. Psalms 7:9 says, Oh, let the wicked’s evil cease; but uphold the just: for the upright God trieth the hearts and reins.
43. Psalms 10:15 says, “Break the arm of the wicked and evil man, and search for his wickedness till thou findst none.”
44. Psalms 55:15 says, “Let death grab them, and let them fall quickly into hell: because evil is in their midst and among them.”
45. Psalms 18:44 says, “As soon as they hear of me, they will obey me, and foreigners will surrender to me.”
46. Psalms 86:1 says, “Bow down thine ear, O LORD, and hear me: for I am poor and needy.”
47. Psalms 18:44 says, “As soon as they hear of me, they will obey me, and foreigners will surrender to me.”
48. Psalms 28:4, Give them according to their actions, and according to the evil of their efforts: give them according to the work of their hands, and repay to them their desert.
49. Psalms 71:1, I put my confidence in thee, O LORD: never let me be perplexed.
50. Psalms 71:2, Deliver me in thy justice, and deliver me: bend thine ear to me, and rescue me.
51. Psalms 44:5, With thee will we crush our foes: through thy name will we crush them who rise up against us.
52. Psalms 71:3, Be thou my solid abode, to which I may always return: thou hast given commandment to rescue me; for thou art my rock and my stronghold.
53. Psalms 68:1, Let God arise, and scatter his adversaries; let those who detest him run before him.
54. Psalms 68:2, As smoke is driven away, so shall they be driven away: as wax melteth before the fire, so shall the wicked die in the sight of God.
55. Psalm 27:1, Whom will I fear? The LORD is my light and my rescue. Whom shall I fear because the LORD is the strength of my life?
56. When the wicked, even my opponents and foes, pounced upon me to devour my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
57. Psalm 118:6 says, “The Lord is on my side; I will not be afraid: what can man do to me?”
58. Psalms 86:6, O LORD, give attention to my petition, and hear the cry of my supplications.
Psalms of War – Best Psalms for Spiritual Warfare
59. Psalms 86:7 says, “In my difficulty I will cry upon thee, and thou will answer me.”
60. Psalms 33:10 says, “The LORD brings the counsel of the barbarian to nothing, and the designs of the people to naught.”
61. Psalm 37:17 says, “For the wicked’s arms shall be broken, but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.”
Bible Verses / Scriptures to Destroy Evil Plans
62. Numbers 23:23 says, “Surely there is no magic against Jacob, nor divination against Israel: according to this time, it shall be spoken of Jacob and of Israel, What has God wrought?”
63. Behold, I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the might of the enemy: and nothing shall harm you in any way.
64. And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and the violent have taken it by force.
65. Lamentations 3:37, Who is he who says, and it comes to pass, while the Lord does not order it?
66. Matthew 15:13 But he said, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted must be rooted up.”
67. Put on the complete armor of God, Ephesians 6:11, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
68, Revelation 12:11, And they triumphed over him with the blood of the Lamb, and through the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives unto the death.
69. Verily, I say to you, whatever ye will bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever ye shall free on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
70. Ephesians 6:13 says, “Take on the full armour of God, that ye may be able to endure in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
71. Stand then, having your loins girt about with truth, and your breastplate of righteousness on; Ephesians 6:15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
72. Above all, take up the shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).
Best Scriptures for Spiritual Warfare (KJV)
73. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Ephesians 6:17
74. Revelation 13:10 says, “He who leads into captivity shall be brought into captivity; and he who killeth with the sword shall be killed with the sword.” Herein lies the saints’ patience and trust.
75. Jeremiah 30:23 says, “Behold, the LORD’s whirlwind goeth forth with wrath, a perpetual whirlwind: it will fall with agony upon the head of the wicked.”
76. Matthew 18:19 says, “Again I say unto you, that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.”
77. Joshua 23:10 says, “One of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God fighteth for you, as he has promised you.”
78. The thief does not come except to steal, murder, and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
79. In 1 Samuel 17:37, David adds, “The LORD, who saved me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear, will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul told David, “Go, and the LORD be with you.”
80. Or otherwise, how can one enter a strong man’s house and ruin his belongings unless he first binds the strong man? Matthew 12:29 He will then lavish his home.
Spiritual Warfare Scriptures / Bible Verses
81. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, For we walk in the body, but we do not fight in the flesh: 4. (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but powerful through God for the breaking down of strongholds;) 5. Casting down imaginations and every lofty thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing every idea into captivity to Christ’s obedience;
82. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us, according to Romans 8:37.
83. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more, till he come whose due it is, and I will give it to him.
84. As I have observed, those who plow iniquity and sow evil reap the same. 9. They are devoured by the blast of God and the breath of his nostrils.
85. Job 20:19, Because he has persecuted and abandoned the poor; because he has forcefully torn away a house that he did not build; 20. He will not have peace in his stomach, nor will he be able to save what he sought.
86. John 16:33 says, “These things I have told unto you, that you may have peace with me.” There will be trouble in the world, but be of good cheer; I have conquered the world.
87. And I say to thee, that thou art Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
88. 1 John 3:8, The Son of God was revealed for this reason, that he could demolish the works of the devil.
89. Galatians 5:1, Therefore, stand firm in the liberty wherewith Christ hath set us free, and do not get entangled again in the yoke of bondage.
90. Jeremiah 30:16 says, “Thus those who devour thee shall be consumed; and all thine opponents, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they who plunder thee shall be a spoil, and all who prey upon thee will I give for a prey.”
91. For I will restore thy health, and I will cure thy wounds, declares the LORD; for they named thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no one seeketh after.
92. Will the prey be snatched from the powerful, or the rightful captive delivered? Isaiah 49:24
93.Isaiah 49:25, But the captives of the great will be delivered, and the prey of the dreadful shall be delivered: for I will strive with him who contendeth with thee, and I will defend thy children.
94. And I will feed those who oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be inebriated with their own blood as with good wine; and all flesh shall know that I, the LORD, am thy Saviour and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
95. Isaiah 45:25 says that all the descendants of Israel will be righteous and glorified in the LORD.
96. Job 38:15 says, “And their light is withheld from them, and the lofty arm shall be shattered.”
97. Tribulation and sorrow shall befall every person that does evil, both the Jew and the Gentile, according to Romans 2:9.
98. But glory, honor, and peace to every one who worketh well, first to the Jew, and afterwards to the Gentile:
99. Isaiah 14:2, And the people shall take them and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD as servants and handmaids: and they shall take prisoners, whose captives they were, and they shall reign over their oppressors.
100. And it shall come to pass in that day, that his load shall be removed from off thy shoulder, and his yoke shall be taken from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
101. We know that whomever is born of God does not sin; but he that is begotten of God keeps himself, and the evil one does not touch him.
102. But those who wait on the LORD will renew their strength; they will soar up with wings like eagles; they will run and not be weary; and they will walk and not faint.
103. Submit yourselves then to God, says James 4:7. If you resist the devil, he will run from you.
104. 1 Peter 5:8, Be sober, be watchful, for your enemy, the devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour:
105. Deuteronomy 28:7 says, “The Lord shall strike thy adversaries before thy face; they shall come forth against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.”
106. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4, For even though we walk in the body, we do not fight in the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
107. Colossians 1:13-14, Who rescued us from the power of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his loving Son, in whom we have redemption by his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
108. Verily, I say to you, whatever ye will bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever ye shall free on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again, I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven. For when two or three convene in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
109. 1 Timothy 6:12, Battle the good fight of faith, lay hold of everlasting life, to which thou art also called, and hast proclaimed a good profession in the presence of many witnesses.
110. What should we then reply to these things? Romans 8:31 Who can be against us if God is on our side?
111. Psalm 18:39 says, “Thou hast girded me with strength for the fight, and hast defeated them who rose up against me.”
112. 2 Thessalonians 3:2, And that we may be rescued from illogical and evil persons, for all men do not believe.
113. 2 Samuel 22:40 says, “For thou hast girded me with strength for war, and hast vanquished them who rose up against me.”
114. Psalm 37:12-16 says, “The evil plots against the just, and grinds his teeth against him.” The Lord will laugh at him because he knows his day is coming. The wicked have drawn their swords and pulled their bows in order to slaughter the poor and needy, as well as those of good character. Their blade will enter their hearts, and their bows will be splintered. A little that a decent man has is better than many wicked people’s riches.
115. Psalm 118:12-13 says, “They encircled me like bees; they are extinguished like the fire of thorns: for I will kill them in the name of the Lord.” Thou hast thrust so hard at me that I thought I would fall, but the Lord supported me.
116. When thou passest through the floods, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; and when thou walkst through the fire, thou shalt not be burnt; nor will the flame kindle upon thee.
117. Job 5:12 says, “He disappointeth the ingenious designs, so that their hands cannot fulfill their business.”
118. And I will bless those who bless thee, and curse those who curse thee: and in thee will all families of the earth be blessed.
119. And of thy compassion, take off my foes, and slay all those who distress my soul: for I am thy servant, says Psalm 143:12.
120. Deuteronomy 30:7 says, “And the Lord thy God will bring all these curses onto thine adversaries, and on those who hate thee, and on those who persecute thee.”
Leave a Reply