Healing Prayer For Chest Pain :
Thank You, LORD, for repairing my damaged areas, filling my empty spaces, and healing me via Your graces. Allow me to be a healing instrument by spreading the good news of what You have done in my life. Help me to never waste my sufferings, but to share the wealth of my tale with others in need. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
1. Lord Jesus, forgive me of every sin that has caused disease in my body, in Jesus’ name.
2. In the name of Jesus, my Father, eradicate the source of my chest discomfort.
3. In the name of Jesus, I oppose any error or mistake in providing drugs to me.
4. In the name of Jesus, I return every arrow of chest agony that has been fired into my life.
5. In the name of Jesus, I order every demon of chest discomfort that has inadvertently crept into my life.
6. Lord Jesus, in Jesus’ name, let Your kindness speak for me about my health.
7. I stomp on and announce my triumph over chest discomfort in Jesus’ name.
8. In the name of Jesus, I ask that the blood of Jesus overshadow my life and protect me from chest discomfort.
9. In the name of Jesus, I will not use my money to serve negativity.
10. In the name of Jesus, may every seed of chest discomfort that sprouts in my life be consumed by fire and never rise again.
11. In the name of Jesus, I will not die but live to fulfill my destiny.
12. Lord Jesus, in Jesus’ name, free me from worry and despair.
13. In the name of Jesus, I receive Your strength for my infirmities.
14. In the name of Jesus, I decree that my health will recover quickly and that it will no longer rise.
15. Blood of Jesus, purify my blood, water, and all of my organs in Jesus’ name.
16. Because good health is a birthright for me, I declare my healing in Jesus’ name.
17. In the name of Jesus, I break free from every covenant of chest agony.
18. In the name of Jesus, I command that every impediment to my healing be rolled away by fire.
19. In the name of Jesus, I shall rejoice over my health, which has caused me chest discomfort today.
20. Every wicked force in my chest of anguish that is struggling for my life, perish by fire in the name of Jesus.
21. In the name of Jesus, I am appropriately positioned and aligned for my responses.
22. In the name of Jesus, Father, reverse the enemy’ intentions to bring my health down.
23. Whether the chest discomfort is caused by a physical ailment, spiritual forces, or generational forces, I order it to stop totally in Jesus’ name.
24. Because my body is God’s temple, I demand every root of chest discomfort in my life to be removed by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. Powers that have pledged to kill me because of this chest agony, die in my place in Jesus’ name.
26. In the name of Jesus, I vow that this chest discomfort will not prevent me from accomplishing my mission.
27. In the name of Jesus, I break and release myself from every hereditary chest discomfort existing in my life.
28. In the name of Jesus, I order every organ in my body that has ceased operating to get life and restoration and to resume performing flawlessly well much more than ever before.
29. I set fire to every ancient altar that was erected against my health before I was born, in the name of Jesus.
30. In the name of Jesus, burn away every mystery that is preventing the healing of this chest ailment.
31. I rise and shine, declaring my triumph over this chest discomfort in Jesus’ name.
32. In the name of Jesus, I break free from every bad chest pain pattern in my family.
33. I declare and pronounce in the name of Jesus that whatever I do, whether physically or spiritually, will speed my healing.
34. I will not be silenced in the name of Jesus.
35. Thank You, Lord Jesus, since my chest pain is fully gone and will not return in the name of Jesus.
Leave a Reply